Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Medical Personnel/Locations Friendly to RVers

I am starting this post which will be added to each and every time I find a caregiver who is friendly to the RV lifestyle or fibro/pain sufferers. I am going to start listing them by state and see how that works and adjust if needed.

Ohio

Akron/Canton
Healthwise Chiropractic Clinic - visited 6/14/2010
Dr. John Kleptach
330-494-7158
1170 S Main Street North Canton OH 44720
www.healthwisechiropractic.com
drjohnkleptach@sbcglobal.net
No x rays or prior office notes needed, $30 per visit by cash or credit card


I finally broke down and decided to find a chiropractor as my hips and lower back were
indescribably painful. I lucked out this time on the first call and reached the receptionist,
Barb, who is very cheerful and great to talk to! They were actually able to get me in for an
appointment within 20 minutes. Dr. John used warm heat and electric muscle stimulation
before treatment. He does both manual and activator adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment